Night Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Night Assassins

Modified cars, Shows, cruises....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stickers & T-Shirts available now

Go down 
+6
Midnight
BorrisSWR
viks
redbul2
gray
Dawn_Golf_GTI
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
viks

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Gray never comes out much lol he has no excuse now he dont work nights tho does he haha
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 pm

He even text me asking were we were meeting up to. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.night-assassins.t83.net
viks

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 pm

haha whats he like. i got some prices to give u dawn if we are still having probs regarding tshirts ill show u next time i see u seem good tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm

how much are the T-Shirts?

might be able to get you in touch with someone cheaper
Back to top Go down
viks

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm

the ones at the moment we are selling for £3 on their own or £5 with a set of stickers
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:31 pm

viks wrote:
the ones at the moment we are selling for £3 on their own or £5 with a set of stickers

Thats quite cheap, What t-Shirts are they?, is that couple of logos and name?

£2 for a set of stickers? how big are they?
Back to top Go down
viks

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:41 pm

that was for one front logo. we are looking at front and back plus a name now, and the stickers are the ones u saw on Gregs car
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:56 pm

We get them cheap because it is a friend of my family who does them. I dont think anyone else could do them cheaper. I have had quotes from a couple of places. Thats why I decided to go to him.

On them I would like, the night-assassins name & then the persons real name on the front. And then the website address & the persons username on the back.

If you could get us a quote, that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skylife1

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:04 pm

this is a reply of prices of a company that we have asked so we can use this to base around other prices we get to see which will be the best option

Hi Vicki,

Many thanks for your email, we would love to help you out!

Please find attached a mock-up of how your t-shirts could look. If there are any changes you would like to see just let me know and I will email you through a new mock-up.

Please find below a guide for how much this t-shirt would cost. All prices are per t-shirt and include standard UK Delivery. There are no set-up fees or other hidden costs so this is the price you would pay.

T-Shirts:
1-4 £10.99
5-10 £8.99
11-15 £7.99
16-25 £6.99
26-40 £5.99
40+ £4.99

Hoodies:
1-4 £25.99
5-10 £23.99
11-15 £21.99
16-25 £19.99
26-40 £18.99
40+ £16.99

To have someone's name under the logo on the front only there would be no extra cost at all.

For continuous small orders we will be able discount the t-shirts from the original price, although we would need more details such as how many you would order for the initial order, roughly how often you would re-order etc before I could tell you that price.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Nella
Capsule39
Back to top Go down
Mackem Dave

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 pm

any chance of the t-shirt + stickers dal still going? a would need them posted like haha Wink holla
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Already asked Dawn for a set of stickers, as for the t-shirts etc, ill wait and see on how many shows i go to with NA.

Tony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byebyegti.com
Mackem Dave

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:51 pm

its another t shirt to graft in Wink no dis-respect like
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 am

whatever floats your boat aslong as the site gets around
Back to top Go down
griffin

PostSubject: stickers   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:32 pm

alryt i woz wunderin if you could post a couple of stickers ? wot sort of price for it aswell because my cars of the road at the min so cant get 2 any meets yet gutted Mad
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm

if you want stickers you should at least be a member of the site, unless your one of them wierd people who think its fun to cover a car in meaningless things... like lexarse lights lol!
Back to top Go down
mj1988

mj1988

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 am

ive paid for my t-shirt and stickers!! lol! lol!

wen we gettin them?? scratch scratch scratch

im goin for a trip around scotland with the mr2 owners club and wana promte the site!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr20c.com
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:31 pm

I got your text Martin, I was in spain at the time. Im back now, so will get on to it & sort them out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mj1988

mj1988

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 am

ok dont forget dig out the banner What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr20c.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickers & T-Shirts available now   Stickers & T-Shirts available now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickers & T-Shirts available now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Assassins :: Your first category :: Welcome :: N-A Stickers & T-Shirts available now!-
Jump to: