Night Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Night Assassins

Modified cars, Shows, cruises....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere

Go down 
+3
Dawn_Golf_GTI
viks
Jazzy fizzle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy fizzle
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-09

welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere Empty
PostSubject: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://night-assassins.forumotion.co.uk
viks

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Viks :D   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Hey all im viks most of u already know me Very Happy
I drive a megane coupe sport sometimes but u will most likely find me in the passenger seat of my fellas skyline. (the meg is poorly at the min Sad )

Anyway this is a great group of people and we always have a laugh

jocolor we got some mad smilies on here haha Basketball cyclops love the forum cant wait till it all sorted and up and running

xx
Back to top Go down
Jazzy fizzle
Admin

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: hi   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:09 pm

hey peeps my names jaz, most people call me knob ed lol onli kiddin, erm well most of ya know me i drive a mg zr 160. or if ya tommy a big pile of wank that he built lol Smile monkey monkey the only reason i ve put the monkey is coz i look like one lol Smile cheers cheers anyways welcome to the forum , if ya got any tips ideas extra chat then let us know.. in a bit lol!
Back to top Go down
https://night-assassins.forumotion.co.uk
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Hey! Im Dawn, Im from Widnes What a Face I drive a VW Golf GTI Turbo afro You will probably find me at the front of our convoys, getting everyone lost. Laughing

I am admin on the site, so if you have any queries, problems etc, please dont hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff & we will be happy to help in any way we can.
The sites new, so we might have a few teething problems. But please bare with us, we are doing our best to fine tune.
Hope you enjoy the site, & we hope to see you out with us. All information in the event section.

Dawn xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.night-assassins.t83.net
skylife1

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: welcome people   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:51 pm

hey all

names mike (skylife1)

as i drive a skyline 2.5 gts t.

i usually have my girlfriend skippy with me vicki.

and you can usually find me chasing a green scooby on way home from meets will be able do it better soon when im deristricted

i will be event staff on here so if theres any queries or info you can give me feel free to pm me.

ill see you all about
Back to top Go down
derk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: hey   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:37 pm

hey met a few of you on thursday, i was the one handing out leaflets for liquid cars.
i drive a mk2 mgzr ive seen the xpg zr few times now looks good.

the site is kool but access around the site / forum could be a bit easier Very Happy

regards derk
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpaudio.co.uk
andy85

andy85

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: hiya peeps   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

hiya ppl in andy from heywood next to bury for ppl who dont no it hope u all dont mind me coming on your site.
Back to top Go down
viks

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:29 pm

welcome both of you.
derk thanks for the feedback, the site is new so please bear with us. the reason we restrict access is to ensure no idiots get on here. some people have already been nicking our ideas so we are careful lol. other than that the forum will get better and the site is still in the early stages.

where did u hear about us andy? always good to know how ppl find out bout the site Wink
Back to top Go down
viks

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:31 pm

ignore me now andy just seen ur pic with KNW on the bottom Rolling Eyes blonde moment
welcome again tho Wink
Back to top Go down
gray

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:05 pm

YoYo im gray from widnes some of you may know me from ShitFusionUK

Im 20 and drive a focus 1.6

chances are you will see me at most meets tongue
Back to top Go down
viks

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:14 pm

yea yea Gray get ur ass out for a change lol

welcome btw Wink

lol shitfusionUK u love it gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere   welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome everyone, ---- introduce ur self in ere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Assassins :: Your first category :: Welcome-
Jump to: