Night Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Night Assassins

Modified cars, Shows, cruises....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liquid Cars

Go down 
+2
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Midnight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Tell you what i nipped over to have a look what it was all about and it was 50 cars in a Car Park, talk about rubbish, no trade stands and tey had the cheek to charge you £3?

only seen 3 cars that looked any good.

The Audi A4 Auto in black, that was yum

The Colt GTI & BMW 3 Series on the end stand?

everything else looked pretty standard.

only my opinion of course, oh and I noticed your stand, dident bother coming over you was all trying hide out of the rain.

Oh who was the broad arguing about the ladders haha childsplay baby!!

Oh and you know the Jap symbol in the middle of your sticker i'd have a look what you think it should mean .
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Yes I agree. It was a shambles. Everyone should of been given there money back. Didnt see those cars you were on about. They couldnt of been that good then, could they.

Not a good show at all. I dont think many will be returning next month ( if there is one, of course)

You said you didnt come over, what car was you in? Yours must of been standard to, coz we didnt recognise your car either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.night-assassins.t83.net
Midnight

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Dawn_Golf_GTI wrote:
Yes I agree. It was a shambles. Everyone should of been given there money back. Didnt see those cars you were on about. They couldnt of been that good then, could they.

Not a good show at all. I dont think many will be returning next month ( if there is one, of course)

You said you didnt come over, what car was you in? Yours must of been standard to, coz we didnt recognise your car either.

I was in a purple civic coupe, wasent mine I was the passanger this time round, wont be returning thou.
Back to top Go down
viks

Number of posts : 156

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:06 pm

it was me about the ladders there was an emergency at home and we needed ladders to get into a house. how is that childsplay?!?

u must have stood at our stand long enough to listen to our conversations and we werent hiding from the rain if you could hear?!

also our members were either stood under the marquee or walking about.
if u got nothing worthwhile saying why are u here?
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 pm

viks wrote:
it was me about the ladders there was an emergency at home and we needed ladders to get into a house. how is that childsplay?!?

u must have stood at our stand long enough to listen to our conversations and we werent hiding from the rain if you could hear?!

also our members were either stood under the marquee or walking about.
if u got nothing worthwhile saying why are u here?

alright touchy, I'm hee because i seen your stickers in a car, if you dont like attention then why advertise the site?

you could just make it private if you dont want opinions, Is this how you treat everyone? or just people with a point of view?
Back to top Go down
viks

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:18 pm

its how i treat people who listen in to my conversations and come on here having sly digs. no one knows you or who you are pretending to be and gregs car was never in a ditch so god knows where u got the details from.

the stickers are to attract people who want to be part of a club that go out and do things, which u dont want to be part of so why come on here having digs> u got nothing better to do?
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm

viks wrote:
its how i treat people who listen in to my conversations and come on here having sly digs. no one knows you or who you are pretending to be and gregs car was never in a ditch so god knows where u got the details from.

the stickers are to attract people who want to be part of a club that go out and do things, which u dont want to be part of so why come on here having digs> u got nothing better to do?
Who says i dont want to be?

you assume that by the way I act, i'm sure mark Borris SWR can vouch for me, hes knows i'm sound when he works out who I am.
Back to top Go down
viks

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

well whats with all the secretism and digs? that not what this site about.

also boris has no idea who u r so why not just tell him.

and if u wanted anything to do with it you would have introduced yourself to our members when we were stood under our marquee.
Back to top Go down
kelvynR19

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 am

kick midnight off the site... this is the kind of people we dont want on the site.... cudnt even be bothered to turn up in their own car.... do they have a car....bitch slap... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 am

kelvynR19 wrote:
kick midnight off the site... this is the kind of people we dont want on the site.... cudnt even be bothered to turn up in their own car.... do they have a car....bitch slap... Suspect

I ent trying to cause any trouble, I keep the forum active.
Back to top Go down
gray

Number of posts : 37

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 am

yea delete midnight he chats alot of shit me thinks?
Back to top Go down
viks

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 am

keep the forum alive? we dont want or expect this to be a chat site it was designed as a car club that go out not just a chat forum like some other sites
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:43 pm

He obviously hasnt got any intrests in cars etc because no one has ever seen him out. Is he a member of any other CAR sites?

He needs to go & get a life. Have you got nothing better to do then come on here & try & have a go at people.

We DONT care what you think. But by all means, have your say. You give us all something to laugh at. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:15 pm

It seems everyone has ago at everyone else on here anyway, if you want me to leave then i will. I agree i've been a bit harsh so i will clam it but its not a chat forum? the main purpose of a forum is to talk to other people? comunity networking.
Back to top Go down
viks

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:23 pm

this forum is the chat bit but what im saying is some other sites are all spam and loads of useless threads nothign to do with cars and they dont even go out / do anything but post on sites. we try to keep this about cars and meets etc and it is to provide information not mindless chat

if you agree you was harsh thats fine but there are a lot of ppl that want to see NA fail and will come on here to cause shit. if you come on being secrretive and having sly digs it will get peoples backs up so lets leave it there and if you have relevant contributions then by all means join in.

the only people arent welcome are the people who want to cause trouble, u said u was a bit harsh so lets move on and if u want to be here then fine - welcome Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Golf_GTI
Admin

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Yes thats true. I agree. And I will apologise aswell for being so harsh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 pm

If you want to complain you shouldve been with BBG.

We paid for a premier stand... then had our stand parked infront of by clubpolo and other random cars. That was a piss take.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byebyegti.com
Sponsored content

Liquid Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Cars   Liquid Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Liquid Cars
Page 1 of 1